November 22, 2004

...

Another day ...

I’m disappointed ... Truly disappointed with the way people nowadays love! See… It seems to me, by my own experience, that ‘love’ is understood, measured and labelled. This way you’re always in control of what happens in your ‘love’! Love shouldn’t fit the mind - only the heart. That is probably the biggest problem in nowadays youngsters (there are always exceptions - fortunately)!

Let us put it in other terms! For me love is eternal – this is – from the moment I start loving something – whatever it may be – I never stop loving it. Why? … Because my love comes from my heart and I can’t control my heart, I can’t tell him – ‘stop that love!’ – And my heart is and forever will be truthful to those things I love. Never, not even once, I’ve stopped loving something. Only more - not less – Why? … Because I’m faithful to what I believe in – I’ve got principles and I don’t ‘love’ with my mind – only (and all that is truthful) with my heart. Still we could say that our heart could change! Only for those who don’t know who they are – therefore someone who changes constantly to the waves of mankind and present life! It really leaves me in pain to know that people nowadays can’t really love without something else that they can only conceive with their reasoning (never knew that love had a reason or logic)! Still, and unfortunately, I’ve been led to reason my ‘love’! I’ve been led to think about it in nowadays terms – I’ve got the experience – Probably is my most painful experience ever – I did loose my self at some point – I couldn’t understand it!

I know now that I can’t trust most of those I already love. Only my parents, my brothers, some of my friends and whoever is true to a way in life – whatever this way is, if it’s from the heart it will forever be the same – maybe grow bigger throughout the years. Others seem to be in a never ending rollercoaster that is moved by convenience and reasoning which leads us into a false sense of ‘love’ – If you know what it is to love something, if you can explain it then, maybe, you don’t know what love is – ‘think about it’…

Another day … Another way to ‘love’ …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home