November 29, 2004

... You that tried to kill me ...

Why did you try to kill me?

Why did you lie? Was it something I haven’t proved about my love? Why did you lie to me?

Sometimes we can really become aware of a purpose. I’ve been aware for a lifetime purpose that was dead at birth so to say. Did you tried to show me otherwise? Yes, often you did. So why did you lie to me when you said that love was eternal for you if you didn’t knew what you were loving?

Maybe someday I will see you again and then… Will I know who you are? No. You have broken the rest of that light connection I had to the common world living where you stand. You have shown me a way that you have built for yourself but you didn’t finished. You have lied to me in a way that I cannot ever forgive you. Probably you won’t get the slightest buzz over this but… Well, can’t see it all – Can’t be it all – Can’t dream it all – Can’t feel it all – Gone… Forever gone – You – The one who tried to kill me.

Beware… As I have seen from you, there are probably lots of people who go through life in that kind of «fiction-reality» way. Don’t be fooled as I was! Be careful and take your time to see if you really know who your love is. I know that I’m not able to trust easily anymore and I also feel that it will be very difficult to trust people who don’t know who they are – what they want – what they feel… Whatever their life dream is – it really doesn’t matter.

It’s getting harder to find people who really know how to love – I believe it’s the evolution of times applied to love – How can love have an evolution? Love just is. People aren’t anymore… Our world is falling apart because of it! People just aren’t anymore – When will you start loving again? ... Not in your dreams but in a true reality that doesn’t fade – just is.

Now I know I was right when I had doubts… They were probably the only thing that was real apart from my love…

You’ve just killed me and you haven’t noticed it – Enough to say you have never loved me. And now I’ll be forever in love with a dream that never existed but was born in your mind. Your mind went down - so went your dream - so went your love – goodbye …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home