May 10, 2005

Someone by my side ...

Have you ever stopped to think who is by your side - who is he/she ? What is he/she ? Why is he/she ?

Have you ever realy known who you are ? Who are you ? What are you ? Why you ?

Humm ...

Recently I got to the conclusion that even those who I realy trust - my real friends - aren't trustable when we talk about loving someone! Most of them aren't faithful and have side affairs. Why can't someone be true in these kind os things - the most important ones I belive.

Now I've got to the point where I'm starting to think that even that one that I realy trusted ... Maybe ... Appart from what I know ... Has been engaged in some of those side affairs - even with their friends loved ones!! You don't know what you don't see!!

It is realy sad to come to the conclusion that almost everyone has secrets among their relations - I could never be this way, even if I wanted to - My heart woulnd't allow it anyway ... But, that's me.

And if we think a little more, we can also get to the conclusion that everyones reacting to the same ilusions - to live your life in the ilusion won't ever make you realy happy. Hope you feel this - If you don't, you should - with everyones ilusion coming together, no one knows what's real anymore.

Bad Humans - bad bad Human being ...

As some would say - whatever :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home